Two-Day Conference: 27-28 May 2019
Post-Conference Workshop: 29 May 2019
Moving beyond diversity and towards inclusion, the 4th annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference will feature leading speakers who dive into all factors to help improve D&I strategies and how to create inclusion-first mindsets.
Attend for insight on all key factors to improve your D&I strategy – from speakers who have a diverse range of backgrounds. Each speakers’ story is unique to their personal experience and to their place as a leader across inclusion, diversity, talent, people and culture. Hear their practical approaches to the challenges that diversity and inclusion presents in the workplace.
The event focuses on adapting to an ever-changing workforce, requiring that we refine what inclusion and diversity means to us and how to create inclusion-first mindsets.
- D&I: the organisational culture drivers and benefits
- Creating the business case to drive D&I change
- Achieving gender equity, equality and balance
- The case for market appeal
- Creating diverse pipelines
- HR data insight to make a difference through D&I
- Addressing unconscious bias
- Embracing ethnic diversity
- Leadership from the top
- Employee-led and employee owned D&I initiatives
- Indigenous / Aboriginal employment, talent management and inclusion
- Workplace inclusion outcomes for staff with disabilities
- Benchmarking LGBT+ workplace inclusion programs
- Enablers for successful flexibility and work-life balance
Post-Conference Workshop: Gender Equity Planning in the Workplace
Wednesday 29th May 2019
Working towards gender equity, equality, inclusion and balance
This interactive one-day workshop will provide you with the latest gender equity and inclusion thinking, frameworks, practical techniques, and examples of how measurable culture and systemic change is being achieved to help overcome obstacles along the way.
Whether you are starting your strategic gender equality journey, getting traction with your gender strategy, or at the stage of shifting mindsets, system and culture, this workshop will help meet your objectives.
Fiona Krautil, Founder & Principal, Diversity Knowhow