The 3rd annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity Australia conference brings together cross-sector industry leaders to assess and take an in-depth look at diversity and inclusion frameworks which create a happy, healthy, productive place to work.
You will hear valuable case studies and interactive roundtable sessions from cross-sector industry leaders, addressing D&I journeys, lessons learned, and most importantly key takeaways to create staff inclusiveness in your organisation.
- Empower women in the workplace and creating male change allies
- Implement work-life balance and flexibility programs
- Achieve cultural inclusiveness
- Remove barriers for people with disabilities
- Attracting the new generation of workforce
- Eliminate bullying, harassment and unconscious bias
- Create an inclusive workplace culture
- Benefit from diversity in leadership
- Improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce participation
- Engage LGBTQI+ team members
- Create opportunities for migrant employees
- Embrace diversity of skill and experience
- Create mentally healthy workplaces
- Set, plan and benchmark your diversity and inclusion programs
DESIGNING AND MEASURING A COMPREHENSIVE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MANAGEMENT PLAN
Led by Fiona Krautil, Founder and Principal Consultant, Diversity Knowhow
Monday 29th October 2018
9am - 5pm
In this interactive workshop, you will be able to plan and deliver the right D&I strategy and initiatives to increase your staff and organisation capability. By assessing your current D&I state, identifying your vision for success, and setting robust objectives you will increase staff engagement, innovation and profit.
In this practical in-depth workshop, you will also strengthen your ability to evaluate effectiveness and measure the impact of your D&I strategy, and assess the individual, team and organisational benefits.